ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
06 April, 08:51
Just because I have no one to talk to...
I've been so depressed for a couple weeks that I wish I could just disappear. This is not like me. Please help me Lord.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
06 April, 11:09
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
I was reading this and felt I should share

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
07 April, 01:59
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Apryl 🌟🌟🌟 Thank you for sharing 💓Love!

What book is this from?

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
07 April, 04:05
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
It’s a small book I carry around with me daily wherever I go. I keep a Bible near me but it’s not always convenient so I have this for $2.99 I got on Amazon… I know Amazon is not the best but it’s a tool and can used for good things too. I find a lot of things like this thatI’ve been unable to find in any store.
❤️🙏

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
07 April, 04:13
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Apryl 🌟 🌟 🌟 Thank you 💓🌟

Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️, click on at the bottom under it