Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
THINK .... THINK .... THINK .....
HAITI ... LAND OF THE POOR .... THE HUNGRY AND MANY ARE HOMELESS ...
It is time to put the PIECES together .....
Who in the HELL is stripping HAITI of their RESOURCES ? ..WHERE DID ALL THE MONEY GO FROM THE MINES ???? .. WAKE UP ..... We learned about Killary and her Brother .. the Gold Mine ....
STRIPPING THEM OF THEIR RESOURCES .. AND THE HAITIANS GOT ZERO ... they got told .. bend over and like it ....... THE EARTHQUAKE 2010 .. OVER 300,000 DEAD ... DIG, DIG AND KEEP DIGGING AND LEARN EXACTLY WHY THE HAITIANS HATE THE CLINTONS .. FIND OUT WHY ... WHY .. MANY ARE CALLING .... AMERICA THE GREAT SATAN ....
https://orinocotribune.com...
10:04 AM - Apr 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by Missingmaddy in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
09 April, 10:17
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Good to be in America

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
09 April, 12:55
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Keeping our country out of the hands of the WICKED .... is our job ... We trusted too many .... who lied to our faces .. stabbed us in the back . and stole our kids future ... WE ARE TAKING THIS COUNTRY BACK. .. We are the light on the HILL for the world to look upon ... This country was dedicated to God .... AND then the evil ones kicked God out .. I SAY LETS KICK THE EVIL ONES OUT .. AND GIVE GOD BACK HIS THRONE HERE IN AMERICA ..... They devil is threatened by the WORD OF GOD .. Bring back the Nativity plays at schools .. Bring back the Nativity sets on our town squares .. Bring back PRAYER in our schools .. and watch this LAND .. THIS COUNTRY CHANGE FOR THE GOOD OF EVERYONE ... Love one another as I have LOVED you ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396