Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
09 April, 09:58
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Cognitive dissonance is perhaps one of the hardest aspects of this journey we are on. I am from a large family, and almost all of them took the jab. Two are doctors, who both took the jab, and recommended it to others. Though I pray for them all, I have no need, nor desire, for their presence in my life. I have a birth clan, and a soul clan. Of the latter, we have met few face to face, yet I am still comforted in knowing you exist. May God guide us all๐ŸŒน

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
09 April, 10:27
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
I feel your pain, so many of us are in the same mentally disorganized family. I have three siblings who are in the medical field, and they have proven on this subject to be idiots, all vaxed up, including their children and grand children. I'm the outcast because to them I'm stupid and dumb. I have a niece who now suffers from blood clots, a brother who passed last year from 4 heart attacks in one day due to the vax. One of the husbands is on his way out as he lost over 50 pounds in less than a month, barely can sit up straight anymore. I watch from a distance and shake my head. I don't have any relationship with them anymore. And, I've resolve, that's fine... life for me is better without them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
09 April, 09:39
Thank you๐Ÿ™๐ŸผItโ€™s tough sometimes BUT I truly feel like a soldier of high above Source/God, this is a battle for our future Iโ€™m suppose to be here with all the Awaken ones , that I will probably never meet itโ€™s a pleasure to fight this fight with all of you, But I have a feeling that we shall meet maybe not in physical but in another world or life, Lifetime so stay strong my brothers and sistersโ—๏ธโœŠ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐ŸผโœŠ๐Ÿผ

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 April, 09:28
So very true. This, I believe why our family here on AU is so important. You can just share truth on here, be real and it is appreciated. It is also so easy to spot a fake account. ๐Ÿ˜‡