Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
08 April, 10:00
So why do we think VK hasn't dropped by Anonup?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
08 April, 10:07
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Yeah, I mean we're feeling a little left out over here.. at least he's getting out there. It's nice to see the reposts, at least for those who can't get on X..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
08 April, 10:12
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
I just recently returned to X.
While there's info there that's valuable... This is home. This is where I feel recharged, and part of a family.
I wonder if he is protecting us for some reason.

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
It is home here.. I feel the same. But X is the battlefield.. so I think he knows, we're home "safe".. He doesn't worry about us.. Besides so many of us follow his movements. So we're bound to get the message as well.. but still miss seeing him on here for sure..
11:08 AM - Apr 08, 2024
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JC_StormChaser in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jay Is4Justice, click on at the bottom under it