Only people mentioned by flowerpatriot4 in this post can reply
Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
08 April, 10:07
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Yeah, I mean we're feeling a little left out over here.. at least he's getting out there. It's nice to see the reposts, at least for those who can't get on X..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
08 April, 10:12
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
I just recently returned to X.
While there's info there that's valuable... This is home. This is where I feel recharged, and part of a family.
I wonder if he is protecting us for some reason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
08 April, 10:03

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 April, 10:06
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Why should it be something he needs to work on to post on AnonUp? Odd.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 April, 10:01
I could say it but nobody would believe me anyways.

08 April, 10:07
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Don't be so sure.

08 April, 10:13
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Also, I trust you.