Water Mark @Watermark
06 April, 03:03
Remember the videos of politicians being controlled like puppets by a handler positioned a few feet from them. This is how it is done.

I'll continue to post this until it gains traction. Sabrina brings the evidence. She sounds a bit crazy but she brings the evidence.

https://odysee.com/psiner...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
06 April, 03:47
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Do you relate this w/ Cern being started again? (it might be going now for all we know)
Thanks! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
06 April, 04:00
In response Free Bird to her Publication
I don't see a connection. CERN may merely be a money laundering scheme. And a narrative driver used to keep anons chattering with FUD and religion.

Sabrina is trying to explain to people that humans are being used as wifi by mil and LEO. We are the cellular network that is communicating with their drones. Their signals are being passed through our biofields and are making us sick.

radiation pneumonitis

Tech is developed under the guise of remote healthcare. Its the reason graphene is being placed in medicine, vaccines, water filters, clothing, etc.

We are all tethered to the cloud and mapped. Have been for decades.

Free Bird @DCast
06 April, 04:48
What's the Answer to protect against it?
I'm not 'getting her meaning' about her arms?
Would appreciate an overview :)
Thanks!

Water Mark @Watermark
Her claim is that she is causing her goose bumps with her ability to control (and enlarge) her personal biofield. Is she? No way to know. Same with the credentials she quickly flashes for the camera.

I've looked for her instructions on learning to protect ourselves. So far, she hasn't gotten specific and has said they will be behind a pay wall too keep out trolls. Pretty sus but she may have security reasons. When she does them, anons may repost elsewhere.

What she does do extremely well is in multiple other videos and interviews is sharing her screen while she uses google to search for the tech she is describing. Its there on open sources describing medical procedures and devices. No mistaking the commercial availability of the tech. But is it being misused as she describes? I think its highly likely.
10:09 AM - Apr 08, 2024
In response Free Bird to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
Free Bird @DCast
08 April, 01:47
Thanks, appreciate your time and thoughts / explanation :)
The enemy will do anything & everything they're allowed to do to do evil - GOD uses them for a purpose, allows them only to do so much. They're getting their 'heaven on earth in this world' but not the Real One.
"Truth & Goodness" over the liar's Faulty Premise Prevail!