Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
08 April, 06:55
Hello Everyone! Thank You For Your Prayers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Those mean a lot to me πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– Love You All More than I can ever Say πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

Today I was In Test for stomach and that related things. πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ I Felt breath Of God πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ as It IS written - The Path IS narrow to salvation.

I dont want to anybody to go through that again. Horrible horrible horrible. I through I was going to die There.

Thank You For The nurses, doctors and God to go through that. I Love You πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–.

For You to know I am In Jorvi Hospital on Espoo Finland. It is built 1973 and I was also born here 1978. I didn't relase that before Butt there Crystals underneath The Hospital. So now I feel it had to go this way. My whole Life. I was chosen for this location For This Day.

Thank You Being You πŸ”₯ I Love You πŸ’– Take Care Of Yourself πŸ™ God bless πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by UpLNYTE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Katrina Nrekic, click on at the bottom under it