Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
Hello Everyone! Thank You For Your Prayers 🙏🙏🙏 Those mean a lot to me 💖💖💖 Love You All More than I can ever Say 🕊️🕊️🕊️

Today I was In Test for stomach and that related things. 🕊️🕊️🕊️✨✨✨🔥🔥🔥 I Felt breath Of God 🔥🔥🔥✨✨✨🕊️🕊️🕊️ as It IS written - The Path IS narrow to salvation.

I dont want to anybody to go through that again. Horrible horrible horrible. I through I was going to die There.

Thank You For The nurses, doctors and God to go through that. I Love You 💖💖💖.

For You to know I am In Jorvi Hospital on Espoo Finland. It is built 1973 and I was also born here 1978. I didn't relase that before Butt there Crystals underneath The Hospital. So now I feel it had to go this way. My whole Life. I was chosen for this location For This Day.

Thank You Being You 🔥 I Love You 💖 Take Care Of Yourself 🙏 God bless 🙏
06:55 AM - Apr 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by VilleP in this post can reply
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
16 April, 01:26
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
Thank you for everyone. I am back at home again. I was released from hospital 8.4.2024 at late afternoon. 💖 I am getting better all the time. I will be examined again next week because the cause for the symptoms is still mystery, no one knows yet. I think that worst is already behind me and I can rise to higher and shine. Sending love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
16 April, 01:28
❤🙏😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
16 April, 02:04
Had not seen your story but thankful you are improving & yes you were placed on that location for a reason!
The crystals beneath the hospital is interesting to me as when I began my awakening journey, I was called to, literally drawn to …Hot Springs, Arkansas!
It truly was divine in all respects of my being!
I stayed at a b&b there which I discovered they had specifically built a house there based on the lay lines!
To describe what happened to me there is unbelievable, but I truly believe I was there to light up that grid!
My life from that point forward has been truly enlightening & I am just now realizing the significance & mission I have been searching for! ❤️thank you beautiful soul for sharing your story, my purpose is known & now my work begins❤️

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
08 April, 08:25