Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
07 April, 10:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
07 April, 10:47
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Interesting but nothing worth guarding there. Just sociopaths.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 April, 11:10
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
New Queen? and change of the guard. Many changes under our noses. It will affect us as we will be a global nation and not just our own entity

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 April, 11:41
Global Nation?
I guess you're not listening to President Trump.
He said the future is for Patriots, not Globalists. Sovereign and Free.

07 April, 01:16
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Which Trump are we talking about? There's a deep state then the one in with the military. Lits of devolution happening right now. I believe we also take Australia and all of NA. Much in the drops but still waiting to see the grand Master plan. Noone knows but a hand full of peeps

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 April, 01:23
No that's a globalist, NWO plan you're talking about. That's not the President Trump that I support.

My words are being misunderstood but is ok. I cannot keep explaining. It will play out and we shall see. Shifting in the world. Many players involved. I have one ruler and its Creator. Everyone IMO a catalyst to help people wake to their own.
01:30 PM - Apr 07, 2024
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laura -VS, click on at the bottom under it