Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
07 April, 10:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
07 April, 10:47
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Interesting but nothing worth guarding there. Just sociopaths.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 April, 11:10
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
New Queen? and change of the guard. Many changes under our noses. It will affect us as we will be a global nation and not just our own entity

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Global Nation?
I guess you're not listening to President Trump.
He said the future is for Patriots, not Globalists. Sovereign and Free.
11:41 AM - Apr 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
07 April, 01:16
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Which Trump are we talking about? There's a deep state then the one in with the military. Lits of devolution happening right now. I believe we also take Australia and all of NA. Much in the drops but still waiting to see the grand Master plan. Noone knows but a hand full of peeps

07 April, 01:21
I'm talking about the real President Trump who is with the Military. You're saying that he's a Globalist?? I don't think so.

07 April, 01:23
No that's a globalist, NWO plan you're talking about. That's not the President Trump that I support.