Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
President Trump makes statement outside fundraiser at Mar-a-Lago-

(I KNOW Melania's outfit is a comm ... but I don't have it solved ... anyone see it?)
11:11 AM - Apr 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 April, 02:43
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
When enlarged, I see a face in the back of her outfit. šŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 April, 03:57
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Me too, Carol, but not sure "who" the face represents?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
07 April, 02:15
Itā€™s a jumpsuitā€¦.maybe we should put ours on as well. Letā€™s do some timeline jumping!! Woop Woop šŸ™ŒšŸ¼

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
07 April, 01:51
The Chakras light purple is the highest color

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
07 April, 12:43
These colors are the colors for this springs line of clothing for women. Look at the spring clothing lines for women.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
07 April, 02:03
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I like women Who pick their own colors regardless of the clothing seasonal cult

Pink Totter @Totter
07 April, 12:17
Flowers on the dress are orchids, lotus and trillium.

Mirrored images, and the attention to detail... the fabric was designed for the dress, or the dress was designed for the fabric.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
07 April, 11:57

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
07 April, 11:49

07 April, 11:58
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
šŸ’žThanks DorQus! Can't wait!šŸ’«

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
07 April, 11:37
It also looks similar to Shiva. šŸ‘€

Notice the rod on top of each picture, along with a 3rd eye in the middle šŸ‘‡

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
07 April, 01:36
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Third Eye Open? Decalcify it!

Pink Totter @Totter
07 April, 11:30
Thought the same thing. To me it looks like a tropical island, and notice they both walked into the light streaming in through the windows.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
07 April, 02:01
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Sun = blue & red rays = ultra (violet) rays.
violet = lavender = PURPLE
šŸ¶šŸ’œ

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
07 April, 02:11
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
It's an odd pattern to have right below your bum...so has to be a com. She definitely stopped for there at the stairs for everyone to get a good look too. Interesting.

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
07 April, 11:29
I asked Claude.AI šŸ§

Interestingā€¦šŸ¤”

šŸ‘‡

Given the abstract, kaleidoscopic nature of the image, there could be several interpretations about what it might represent or symbolize. Some possibilities could be:

1. A representation of the mind's inner workings - the blending of colors and distorted shapes could evoke a sense of the subconscious, imagination or dreamlike states.

2. A visual metaphor for interconnectedness or the cyclical nature of life - the symmetrical patterns could suggest themes of harmony, balance or the continuous flow of energy/matter.

3. An expression of psychedelic or altered states of consciousness - the vibrant, trippy aesthetics may be evoking altered perceptions or mystical experiences.

4. A depiction of spiritual or transcendent concepts - the central focal point could symbolize a higher power, divine essence or universal consciousness.
cance.

07 April, 12:00
Clever. I love it!šŸ˜

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
07 April, 03:39
With the kaleidoscope The colors Merge together, So maybe that would mean the timelines are merging together? Just a thought