Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 April, 10:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 April, 10:09
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Today :). On the way to the Grocery Store the sky was beautiful. Normal clouds, blue sky and a bright sun tucked behind them. It was beautiful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 April, 10:38
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Same here, blue sky and sunshine! Made my heart sing out today!!!

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
06 April, 10:52
This was the sky at my house today lol 🧐

06 April, 11:01
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Did you try to turn those clouds into shapes?

I did not. We were moving chicken coops. 🥴
Funny that you ask that cause I do that all the time! Sometimes it works and sometimes not LOL
11:05 PM - Apr 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by TX_Traveler in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
06 April, 11:13

06 April, 11:06
💫 Do you have one of those rolling coops?

06 April, 11:09
We built some like this and used a heavy truck tarp for covering.