Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 April, 10:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 April, 10:09
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Today :). On the way to the Grocery Store the sky was beautiful. Normal clouds, blue sky and a bright sun tucked behind them. It was beautiful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 April, 10:38
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Same here, blue sky and sunshine! Made my heart sing out today!!!

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
06 April, 10:52
This was the sky at my house today lol 🧐

06 April, 11:01
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Did you try to turn those clouds into shapes?

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
06 April, 11:05
I did not. We were moving chicken coops. 🥴
Funny that you ask that cause I do that all the time! Sometimes it works and sometimes not LOL

Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kerry Carlson, click on at the bottom under it