Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Got my red, white and blue dress on with muh navy blue shit kickers. I hope some SUPER Americany stuff happens today. Sup with all them earthquakes.
11:11 AM - Apr 05, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
05 April, 11:21
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
My favorite are the above ground "earthquakes". Wishin' I had an infra-red camera or somethin' to document the action.
GO GUARDIANS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 April, 11:29
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
My faves are all of them but those Rods of God will obliterate the ancient tunnels, won't be no "they'll just dig back out if they don't destroy them" bs going on. Brilliant plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Phillips @Crager71
05 April, 11:14 (E)
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Closing those tunnels in Lebanon NJ

05 April, 11:16
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
Just booked a Rocky Hill NJ

05 April, 11:17
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
Daniel Scavino Jr.
48m ·
EARTHQUAKE in Dutchess County, New York right now!