Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
@DanUSCG /112216691671622768" target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@D...
12:25 AM - Apr 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
05 April, 03:18
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Considering that-if I am correct, earth was Satan's domain for many thousands of years, it's probably a miracle* that Operation Wakeup is proceeding as quickly as it is.
*God's miracle

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
05 April, 01:17
I have to go with what was the number of topics the sleepers needed to awaken to and how many topics the sleepers are now universally seeing clearly --this having taken 6 yrs to accomplish--seems like we need 10 more yrs minimum, unless
there will be a condensed learning curve arriving
soon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
05 April, 01:11 (E)
We been trying to wake people up for years and they still don’t know any better and ridicule us . I say rip the band-Aid off and let the cards fall. Some will never except it.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
05 April, 12:34 (E)
🙏❤️🤗🕊️ Well said. My brain is still on overload on a lot of things. Still trying to wrap my head around a bunch of it. Im surprised we arent all in a mental institution at this point. Sometimes it seems so strange, like we are in some kind of a dream and we cant wake up from it. Kind of like ground hog day movie, but worse.🙏❤️🤗🕊️