Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Killing off the Food Supply Start growing Food
BREAKING: Tests from birds at a major egg producer in the south have returned positive for avian influenza, prompting plans to kill nearly two million hens and pullets.

A producer in Michigan also said some of its birds tested positive for the illness.
03:41 PM - Apr 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
04 April, 04:18
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Have you seen one of the known side effects of the "vaccine" for Avian Flu called Peramivir and goes by the trade name Rapivab ...?

...WAIT FOR IT... 🤣😆😂

“holding false beliefs that cannot be changed by fact” and “seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there.”

You truly can't make this sh*t up! 🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
04 April, 04:07
HOW MUCH IS THE CORRUPTED GOVERNMENT PAYING THEM TO DESTROY THESE CHICKENS AMERICA?????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
04 April, 04:10
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Grow food Potatoes are easy and you can grow them in a bucket you don`t need a garden --

Be smart whilst they play demi-god games

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
04 April, 03:56

Savy Someone @Savysomeone
04 April, 03:55
I wouldn't put my trust in any testing methods for these chickens, same as I won't trust any methods for testing for COVID.....ALL FAKE!!

Juliebeek @Juliebeek
04 April, 03:58
In response Savy Someone to his Publication
Damn good point!