Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
03 April, 07:56
Oh NO shit!😱
Tesla's bad! Very bad.
Omg! Do you get it now????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
03 April, 08:00
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Can you elaborate any further? I know a lot of his inventions were stolen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 April, 08:10
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
If you don't mind, please click on my little avatar to get to my page and see my last few posts about this topic. It's how electricity can reanimate the dead, and it starts with Mary Shelley's premise for her book Frankenstein's Monster. I'm sorry, it's hard for me to back track, I'm posting exactly as I dig and discover. Please do, you'll see what I'm lacing together.

Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
03 April, 08:50
It's not the premise for Mary Shelley's Frankenstein both she and Lord Byron were extremely clear about it. Actually, the rabbit trail you've followed is a wild goose chase created by the one person who swore to ruin Tesla... Thomas Edison. Probably should research first, then validate through several sources, then post.

03 April, 09:16
In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication
what are you talking about? i show it. and i don't appreciate your advice to censor myself

04 April, 07:20
You showed nothing but opinions from others - nothing that can be verified as fact. Show comments from Mary Shelley herself about the premise for her story. You won't because it would destroy your little story here. I didn't say anything about censoring - I simply advised you to get some facts first.

04 April, 09:14
i have facts.
if you don't like my thinking, fine, scroll on.

04 April, 12:06
I have no opinion on your thinking. What you call facts are unsubstantiated ramblings from neonazi trolls who lurk in the dark web. Of course, you're free to buy into their delusions.

the cruxt of what i was showing is that scientists beginning with Galvani in the 1700s successfully used electricity to re-animate dead animal parts and then a dead human.
Shelley used this idea of electro-stimulation as the premise for what would animate Frankenstein's monster and she was aware of Dippel's experiments with this. She had visited Switzerland and gone to the real Frankenstein's Castle where Dippel performed such experiments, and then named her character after that castle.
These are all connections I have made by reviewing the FACTS that
• Shelley went to Frankenstein Castle
•Shelley named her character after the castle
• Re-surrection technologies using electro-stimulation were factually, historically performed at said castle.

I'm not interested in the literary endeavors of Shelley. I am interested in the interests of occult sciences which are not popularly shared overtly with the general public, but found in truth and fact by looking.
12:19 PM - Apr 04, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
04 April, 12:35
Cruxt? Ok, whatever. Also, Wikipedia is an open-source site and has not been considered a reliable source for decades. Information doesn't cross-check... your logic is flawed.

Shelley MAY have visited the castle.
Shelley was not involved in the occult sciences - she wrote the story as a challenge from Lord Byron. Lord Byron wrote a similar story yet you've not mentioned it once. Also, there was no connection possible between Shelley and Tesla. Shelley died five years before Tesla was born.

If you want to raise awareness of the sciences - fine.... but use facts and not supposition.

04 April, 12:44
You can trust that Mary Shelley, Johann Konrad Dippel, Giovani Aldini and Nikola Tesla are real people and Wikipedia is good enough FOR THAT.
To show they existed and BASIC information about them by using fucking Wikipedia is just to show you thst I didn't make up that basic info out of my ass.
Aldini, for example, was a scientist who worked with electricity.
That's real basic shit they didn't fabricate.
The theories that I propose are MINE from my observations so if you disagree with that go ahead I dont care.
But the facts I used are facts, and real freaking basic ones. I mean, do you dispute Galvani existed?
Where's this glowing alternate source you think I should reference to prove Galvani lived? (No please don't answer those 2 questions, those are rhetorical).

04 April, 12:48
It doesn't matter about Shelley so much! Wtf? I just told you.
I brought her into this because her story brings the idea of electro-stimulationas a means of resurrection into the mainstream consciousness.
If Wikipedia is wrong about it, it still doesn't frickin even put a dent in my whole point.
Her story was just the catalyst FOR ME to think about.