Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
03 April, 07:56
Oh NO shit!😱
Tesla's bad! Very bad.
Omg! Do you get it now????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
03 April, 08:00
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Can you elaborate any further? I know a lot of his inventions were stolen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 April, 08:10
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
If you don't mind, please click on my little avatar to get to my page and see my last few posts about this topic. It's how electricity can reanimate the dead, and it starts with Mary Shelley's premise for her book Frankenstein's Monster. I'm sorry, it's hard for me to back track, I'm posting exactly as I dig and discover. Please do, you'll see what I'm lacing together.

Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
03 April, 08:50
It's not the premise for Mary Shelley's Frankenstein both she and Lord Byron were extremely clear about it. Actually, the rabbit trail you've followed is a wild goose chase created by the one person who swore to ruin Tesla... Thomas Edison. Probably should research first, then validate through several sources, then post.

03 April, 09:16
In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication
what are you talking about? i show it. and i don't appreciate your advice to censor myself

You showed nothing but opinions from others - nothing that can be verified as fact. Show comments from Mary Shelley herself about the premise for her story. You won't because it would destroy your little story here. I didn't say anything about censoring - I simply advised you to get some facts first.
07:20 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by ValkyrieQueen in this post can reply
04 April, 09:14
In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication
i have facts.
if you don't like my thinking, fine, scroll on.

04 April, 12:06
I have no opinion on your thinking. What you call facts are unsubstantiated ramblings from neonazi trolls who lurk in the dark web. Of course, you're free to buy into their delusions.