Oh NO shit!😱
Tesla's bad! Very bad.
Omg! Do you get it now????
07:56 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 April, 09:53 (E)
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only God is good. Transhumanist space cadets and alien (demon) chasers want eternal life without God. Not happening. The gate is narrow. Only one way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
04 April, 03:22
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
WoW. really good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
03 April, 08:00
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Can you elaborate any further? I know a lot of his inventions were stolen

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
03 April, 08:10
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
If you don't mind, please click on my little avatar to get to my page and see my last few posts about this topic. It's how electricity can reanimate the dead, and it starts with Mary Shelley's premise for her book Frankenstein's Monster. I'm sorry, it's hard for me to back track, I'm posting exactly as I dig and discover. Please do, you'll see what I'm lacing together.