Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 April, 02:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
I'm sorry...I guess I missed something. Why are they declaring a state of emergency exactly? Is this over the coming eclipse or something?
02:53 AM - Apr 04, 2024
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 April, 04:58
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Part of me wonders if the ones declaring this are doing it to get people worked up about it -- and then nothing happens ... and then when it really does, people won't take their declaration seriously. If so, that's a really evil plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 April, 11:53
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Yes, when the time comes people will look at it as the "little boy who cried wolf", this could very well be their intention. Get people so worked up now, the next time they won't believe!

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
04 April, 03:05
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Yes. Ben Fulford says the deep state is planning an attack but not to worry.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
04 April, 04:11
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Oh yah. Anytime they push something so hard....tells me it's an agenda. GOD is in control...so keep on keep'n on! 🙏🙌💓