Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
LAG LAG @MommaBear154
05 April, 07:56
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
WV had really bad storms go through several counties, widespread damages, only about 12 counties are under the emergency. We still have 1,000s without power, storms happened on Tuesday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 April, 10:47
In response LAG LAG to her Publication
God bless and help you all! Had not heard about those storms. Hope all is well in spite of the outages and any damage. Prayers!!!🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
04 April, 02:53
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I'm sorry...I guess I missed something. Why are they declaring a state of emergency exactly? Is this over the coming eclipse or something?

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
04 April, 03:05
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Yes. Ben Fulford says the deep state is planning an attack but not to worry.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 April, 04:58
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Part of me wonders if the ones declaring this are doing it to get people worked up about it -- and then nothing happens ... and then when it really does, people won't take their declaration seriously. If so, that's a really evil plan.