Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 April, 07:44
I miss her love tremendously. Questions about my day. Interest. Excitement. Laughter. Syncs. While starting from the basics is needed, it’s hard because you wonder if that person doesn’t trust you anymore. If they don’t, You wonder if they will somehow turn around and start to love you again. I won’t worry. Just pray. I know the pain I felt just last week was much worse. Small steps matter. Above all God’s will matters so I pray I am doing his will every day. 🖤🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
03 April, 08:06 (E)
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Shes a beautiful soul.
S.O. I hope you're OK ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 April, 08:17
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
I pray she is doing OK too Par. Waiting for something to happen is not in my nature. I want to just ask away instead of giving “space”. I understand the need to heal. But I also wonder if I am doing something wrong. She is so beautiful and her absence from here makes me sad as well. Twitter is wonderful and full of friends but home is where the heart is. It’s like a dog that gets separated from its best friend.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
03 April, 08:24
The heart is an ocean of emotions, its a storm within. Time can heal... I miss her posts too. Sometimes we all need a break from social media, life, over stimulation, hope you're OK too ❤️

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
Thank you beautiful soul. I appreciate you. I am taking it one day at a time 🖤✝️
08:52 PM - Apr 03, 2024
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Par Nelli @Parnelli
03 April, 09:04
😘❤️🙏 yea one step at a time...ty u2