Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
πŸ€™πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–πŸ‘Š
04:43 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Lana Angel @Lana1111
03 April, 06:05
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
65.6 = 17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 April, 07:29
In response Lana Angel to her Publication
πŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
03 April, 05:47
There are some absolutely amazing DIYers on YT. Some great Spiritual and current affairs info, as well.
Additionally, Neither Rmble or Bitchute can hold a candle to the ease of use for users as well as podcasters to the abilities of Youtube.
So, as much as I sometimes want to shut dow YT, I won't due to the quality of content providers.

That said, over the past couple of weeks the rise in anti Trump podcasts on YT is enourmous!
And the number of good people who see both Trump and Biden as evil appears to be increasing.
I mention this because for all the momentum and exposure of evil by the White Hats,
it appears to be boomeranging.
Rather than Seeing the intended absurdity of the fake Biden camp, they are buying into the inundation of Trumps guilt, etc.

The level of absolute Ignorance is beyond belief! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
On all sides!

Thanks for letting me rant!
We knew things would look much worse before we reach the real precipice.

Of course I'm primarily at peace. πŸ™πŸ’–βœ¨

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
03 April, 05:36
WOW