Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
03 April, 10:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 April, 11:28
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
All hands on deck was the message yesterday that I heard.

I think we need a clarification on what the task and goal is. I can get re energized if I know what the task and goal is and I see it will not create more chaos. That's not what is needed right now. That's not of GOD. Confusion is not of GOD. Fear is not of GOD.

What is the information that we're supposed to share at this point?
We're all over the place and I'm just really confused. I keep thinking #1 Save Lives and #2 Save Souls.
How can we help in saving lives? We can share vaccine info until we're blue in the face but while it's still being sold, what good is it?

I want people to live and thrive. I want to rebuild trust and increase hope and faith but I am really needing guidance from the Holy Spirit right now. I am trying to understand because the mission is so clouded right now.

Strengthen me Lord. You know my challenges and struggles. Bring me guidance and peace GOD.
Help everyone here too. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
If you walk away with fear or confusion, it's the messenger my dear.

Take care to not fall into the traps they set.

I know where you heard "all hands on deck" and he's a fear mongering shill.

He said Jesus wasn't God.
He did nothing to dispel the belief he was JFKJR.
He is a fly in the ointment and he knows he's worshipped, he knows exactly what he's doing.

He will reap what he has sown.
11:57 AM - Apr 03, 2024
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele hoffman, click on at the bottom under it