Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Could it be? What if????
Now, remember that kid, Max Laughlin, (genius) who went on about how Cern's release caused us to shift to a parallel/alternate reality? (you can't find his video on YT anymore, sadly) That was 2016, I believe.
We all have observed the madness since then, and many think or feel it opened up portal to the dark forces, the Nephilum, or something.
There also was that first eclipse (of the X) in 2017.
Fast forward to now.....all this hype about the eclipse,
with closures of schools roads, National Guard deployment,
rockets being shot up (likely to observe the stratosphere as an eclipse takes place, but I digress).
What if this is sending 'them' back, or reversing/undoing the upside down world we have had since the initial opening, timeline glitch?
I feel it...there is something here, and I hereby say,
'So it is written, so it shall be!' Ha!!!!
02:18 PM - Apr 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
02 April, 02:42
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
It follows from the logic of the matter that at the moment of "jumping" from one timeline to another, there will be a crossover (for a "moment" there will be a connection X). Since there is no objective view but only a subjective view of perception, after the jump one time axis remains preserved (the time axis where the jumper jumps through) and the other, which collapses from the jumper's point of view even though it remains preserved in another time-space segment (the time axis in which jumper is not ).
The CERN launch may indeed have caused the timelines to be linked, which can be depicted as X. But I am convinced that if this "gate" is opened by an AI/machine, it does not bode well - the energy that opens the gate is not pure. That would explain the craziness going on now.
There is a clash of timelines that have a different "energetic character". Divine spark (pure nature) versus beings created by artificial intelligence (also in the form of artificial insemination) and machines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mamcg @mamcg
02 April, 02:27
make it so. hit that UNDO button!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
02 April, 02:21
When have we ever heard our government or MSM ever be concerned for humanity.
I'm thinking it's a hype. We will see
Whatever, be prepared.
Eclipse aren't normally dangerous 😊👋