Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
Coca-Cola is facing a lawsuit that one of their brands "Simply Orange" contain "PFAS" toxic forever substances that remain in the body for life, at levels hundreds of times greater than federal limits.‼️

Exposure to high levels of PFAS leads to increased risks of kidney or testicular cancer, fetal complications, liver disease, increased cholesterol levels, hormonal imbalances and many other complications.

These endocrine-disrupting chemicals persist in the body without breaking down, leading to their gradual accumulation over time. Moreover, the lawsuit exposes the misleading and deceptive nature of the "all-natural" label on the juice.

Considering the presence of such substances in their orange juice, one can only fathom the potential ingredients used by Coca-Cola in their flagship product.

I strongly advise to steer clear of these highly processed "Matrix food", and to ensure that your children do not consume this.
10:08 PM - Apr 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 April, 10:58
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Any and all soda should be avoided. It makes the body acidic, which makes the body more prone to illness especially cancer. Replace soda with filtered alkaline water. Soda is addictive as well and it does not hydrate the body. Give your body what it NEEDS, not what it craves. Our bodies are 80% water. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
02 April, 10:18
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I don't drink cokes they have always been too sweet for me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
01 April, 10:28
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Great documentary about this same topic. She was 16 when she started researching. Impressive!
https://twitter.com/travel...