Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
31 March, 03:48
TRUMP EASTER 2018
Start time of speech 10:42 am
SEE BELOW- I have never seen a Q DROP TRIP CODE in black with a number series - its usually all 0000000's
Not only that but there is no content in the DROP!

***1042 also connects to a IRS CODE... (Trump left a LOOP HOLE- but wont get into that now)

Well that DROP has a TRIP CODE that connects to 364

See both DROPS below -

DARK ..... Going DARK?

I am not going to pull in everything --- but here are some other KEY WORDS:
HAMMER ON THE CLOCK
NET SHUT DOWN

(remember all those photos of OBAMA Gun/Garb etc - all faked by the MSM ....). This doesn't matter so much - but my point is no TRUTHER will tell you this.. OBAMA is a WHITE HAT !!! so are many many more... and it was the MSM Company / not TV News Media that put this out... WE are the NEWS NOW - yeah - thats a company too....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
31 March, 03:53
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Obama, White Hat? Not buying it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
31 March, 04:11
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Then don’t !

31 March, 04:41
What's your source for Obama?

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
31 March, 05:05
Source? When you know you know - that’s my source / you had to mirror everything you were shown in 2020. Source is when you open up and see things with a different Lenz / cracks me up how people want the answers served to them on a silver platter : even if I took the time to explain /you still wouldn’t have it / so open up to more possibilities / everything is opposite of what you were told. Most of all this is bigger than you could imagine. / bad guys / good guys. Flip the script !

31 March, 05:18 (E)
🤣🤣🤣
No source just like I thought.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
I just explained it to you - ...... I also left a trail of info on my timeline - you would have to go back 2 1/2 years to see the coming together of this ... and its not just Obama - its most all of HOLLYWOOD and the FREE-MASONS who are behind the WHITE HATS - but you would not believe that either...right?...... No one wants to take the time to connect the dots and create a WEB of information ...

Let me ask.... If there was a document somewhere - would you believe that?-- A single piece of paper with your SOURCE written all over it... tell me what you would believe ?...The choice to know was yours - is yours... I can't help you with an easy way out of left brain thinking.
05:34 PM - Mar 31, 2024
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it