Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
31 March, 03:48
TRUMP EASTER 2018
Start time of speech 10:42 am
SEE BELOW- I have never seen a Q DROP TRIP CODE in black with a number series - its usually all 0000000's
Not only that but there is no content in the DROP!

***1042 also connects to a IRS CODE... (Trump left a LOOP HOLE- but wont get into that now)

Well that DROP has a TRIP CODE that connects to 364

See both DROPS below -

DARK ..... Going DARK?

I am not going to pull in everything --- but here are some other KEY WORDS:
HAMMER ON THE CLOCK
NET SHUT DOWN

(remember all those photos of OBAMA Gun/Garb etc - all faked by the MSM ....). This doesn't matter so much - but my point is no TRUTHER will tell you this.. OBAMA is a WHITE HAT !!! so are many many more... and it was the MSM Company / not TV News Media that put this out... WE are the NEWS NOW - yeah - thats a company too....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
31 March, 03:53
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Obama, White Hat? Not buying it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
31 March, 04:11
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Then don’t !

Only people mentioned by Cecil in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
31 March, 05:05
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Source? When you know you know - that’s my source / you had to mirror everything you were shown in 2020. Source is when you open up and see things with a different Lenz / cracks me up how people want the answers served to them on a silver platter : even if I took the time to explain /you still wouldn’t have it / so open up to more possibilities / everything is opposite of what you were told. Most of all this is bigger than you could imagine. / bad guys / good guys. Flip the script !

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
31 March, 05:07
💗😄

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
31 March, 05:18 (E)
🤣🤣🤣
No source just like I thought.