Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
My son went to Costco for a tire repair on a tire they installed. They broke a stud and told him it was his fault and they don’t do that kind of work. I told him don’t worry we’ll handle it. I’m 66 knees bad but we changed it out for 14 bucks and a hour and a half time. They were totally at fault, but he needs his car. He’s glad that pops has skills even though I made him do most of the work. Only a few minutes of kneeling on concrete ruined me for the day until tylonal kicked in
11:06 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
30 March, 11:21
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
but your son learned something today from you.
and thats good..also father and son time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 March, 09:21
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
He swore he would never work like I did, like it was below him. Until I got too old and he panicked. I always fixed their cars 🤣🤣🤣Welcome to the real world when you’re not a millionaire

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
30 March, 11:10
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
You are a Best Dad!

My hubby has taught all our children how-to’s of car maintenance, home repair, construction, welding, etc.

One Son, two daughters all capable, with friends who had no idea so they have taught them over the years.

🕊🌬🌎❤️✨🏴‍☠️

30 March, 11:13
In response Donna Keville to her Publication
Ben never wanted to know anything, but today is different