Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
30 March, 05:25
Would love to have a Bible that old

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
This lovely lady didn't get teary and upset, as so many do in advanced dementia, when she couldn't remember a thing except that she HAS an everlasting knowing that Jesus is inside her heart and that He saved her. This reveals an equally everlasting soulful grace that totally transcends her cognitive decline.

This is SO SO BEAUTIFUL ♾️ πŸ‘‘ πŸ•ŠοΈ πŸ’– πŸ•ŠοΈβ™ΎοΈ
Jesus Christ the name, the way, the truth, and the light.
β™ΎοΈπŸ•ŠοΈβ™ΎοΈ

If you have not yet asked Jesus into your heart and life and asked HIM to be the Lord of your life, do it today. ✝️ πŸ™πŸΌ JESUS LOVES YOU! ❀️
06:50 PM - Mar 30, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
31 March, 01:21
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ˜”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
31 March, 12:32

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
31 March, 12:10
Beautiful Lady, brought me to tears!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
30 March, 11:24
Reminds me of my Mom

amy lilley @amylilley
30 March, 06:55
Bless her heart, I guess for right now, Jesus is all she needs to knowπŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–πŸ•Š

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
30 March, 07:16
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Amy, yes 🌟 Peace in her πŸ’– πŸ•ŠοΈβ™ΎοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ πŸ’–

So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...
- Colossians 3:12