Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
31 March, 05:02
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
If someone is coming back from the dead I'd really like it to be Jesus, but if thats's not to be JFKjr would be a good second choice!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
31 March, 01:50 (E)
Did anybody notice the cross she pointed out in the Bible? It was an "X" which is called "St. Andrews" cross. Many Bibles including the KJB & NKJV if you read Acts 5:30 it mentions that Jesus was killed having been hung from a tree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
30 March, 09:33
Oh my goodness, me too. Maybe one day we will all physically hold the whole truth (of original writings) in our hands.. Instead of phones. πŸ•ŠπŸŒΏπŸ“–

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
30 March, 06:50 (E)
This lovely lady didn't get teary and upset, as so many do in advanced dementia, when she couldn't remember a thing except that she HAS an everlasting knowing that Jesus is inside her heart and that He saved her. This reveals an equally everlasting soulful grace that totally transcends her cognitive decline.

This is SO SO BEAUTIFUL ♾️ πŸ‘‘ πŸ•ŠοΈ πŸ’– πŸ•ŠοΈβ™ΎοΈ
Jesus Christ the name, the way, the truth, and the light.
β™ΎοΈπŸ•ŠοΈβ™ΎοΈ

If you have not yet asked Jesus into your heart and life and asked HIM to be the Lord of your life, do it today. ✝️ πŸ™πŸΌ JESUS LOVES YOU! ❀️

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
31 March, 12:32
In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
31 March, 01:21
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ˜”

connie wright @cowri
30 March, 05:53
I heard from ? that April 28th (this year) is the true resurrection of Christ....he stated it all has to do with the eclipse & the 1st sliver of the moon...this is why it changes each year....I like her old Bible reveal....I hope we will find out the truth....then I heard Jesus was taken down after being tortured & beaten & someone else was put in his place...Jesus never died.

memes matter @NoComment
30 March, 05:48
Its the ones before the reset i want, 1700 and back

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
30 March, 05:42
"Easter Sunday 2024 will be celebrated on Sunday, March 31, 2024. The exact date of Easter varies each year depending on the Moon's position in early spring."

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
30 March, 05:40
Easter is being celebrated tomorrow not next Sunday. Is this a purposeful deception?

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
30 March, 05:53
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
THEY DO IT WITH ALL CHRISTIAN HOLLIDAYS CHANGING THE DATES LIKE CHRISTMAS AND EASTER SO PEOPLE ARNT WORSHIPING JESUS ON THE TRUE DAYS BUT THEIR FALSE GOD ISTAR AND SANTA=SATAN AND NOT WORSHIPING GOD ON HIS TRUE BIRTHDAY AND RESURRECTION....EASTER IS ON A DIFFERENT DAY OR WEEKEND EVERY YEAR

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
30 March, 05:30
That is wild!