Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 March, 03:49
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Throw it into the normies face so we can end this movie sooner than later!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
30 March, 03:47
🤢🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
30 March, 11:19
I’ve seen these documents and I’m still not ready to see these documents, overwhelming prayers when this whole thing is exposed🐸

connie wright @cowri
30 March, 11:11
Throwing them in ovens alive for their dinner guest
Hillary was not the only one peeling the face off a child while she was alive...look at Taylor Swift's hat HE wears.....
Maybe we will learn the real truth about our government-they all knew & participated

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 March, 11:37
In response connie wright to her Publication

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 March, 11:10
Sadly, most of the slumbering people I know are not even close to being ready to learn these heinous details. They are all in for a very rude awakening.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
30 March, 10:59
Yes... Let The Truth Be Known... 🙏

Everyone Everywhere has the Right to Truth

and as a wise man said...
'An Injustice Anywhere Is An Injustice Everywhere'.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
30 March, 10:35
Yes, and soon please!

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
30 March, 10:00
People have no idea.
I pray for the souls lost from this evil. I wonder how such evil can exist. Please God help us all.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
30 March, 09:54
Lord have Mercy! This evil needs to be brought out into the Light even though it's horrible.