Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
HOW BIG IS BIG?
BIG
BIGGER
BIGGEST?
HUUUUUUGE?

*Under a recent post I did - I received a few comments. These comments made me realize many do not know the magnitude of just how big this is. One comment: Once you put Trump or a Kennedy back in office and Election fraud is proven - thats when everyone will wake up. This punched me in the gut and made me sad.... some really do not get it and I have been too harsh on them ... Did something happen awhile back that changed the whole dynamic of the Truth Community?- Did some take a RED PILL that was expired or too SLO of a release?

Another comment led me to believe there is some frustration going on - a lack of inner standing numbers and how some are able to get it while others are so lost... again making me feel bad.... maybe its not laziness or not wanting to do the work - maybe something happened where a WALL was put up?....... con't.... to the WALL.
08:26 AM - Mar 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
30 March, 10:02
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
just a thought. we are all connected by being children of God (creator)...ty for another GREAT POST ELLE !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
30 March, 10:23
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
there are a few posting like this...and this is what we need to see...not the stuff from the msm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396