Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 March, 01:49
EMPIRE EXPLORER, FB, 4-4-21
NYC Easter 1956
“Huge crosses, formed by lighted windows,
blaze above New York’s skyline as part of an
EASTER DISPLAY IN MANHATTAN’S FINANCIAL DISTRICT.
This scene, photographed from the roof of the Municipal Building,
features 150-foot-high crosses in the
City Services Co., City Bank Farmers Trust Co.
& Forty Wall Street Corp. buildings.” [All 3-Wall St.]

😻 I’ve always been uncomfortable with this photograph.

The crosses are meant to mimic the 3 crosses on Calvary.
However, these are FINANCIAL buildings
& the deep state demons have been in
💯 control of Humanity’s finances for millennia
& [their] God is the devil.

They demolished the Twin Towers on Jesus’ birth date,
which Juan O Savin puts at 9-11 3 BC.
& this image of 3 CROSSES IN THE NYC FINANCIAL DISTRICT
has the same mocking feeling to me from the DS as 9-11.

Yet people post it every year as if it was something beautiful.

My 2 ¢ 🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
29 March, 03:32
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
All of the so-called "religious/holy" days are from pagan worship to pagan gods. For most of my life, I did not know that. Christmas, Easter, Valentine's day and all the others - Satan saturated our lives with pagan worship days honoring Satan and his demons. Now we avoid making any special time out of these times. Only for the sake of children do we allow yuletide and easter but do not reinforce that these are holy days. Every day is HOLY when you are serving the Lord.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 March, 03:51
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
😻 I agree with you, Brandy.
EVERY DAY IS A HOLY DAY. EVERY MOMENT.
We don't need to "go" anywhere
or "do" anything except REMAIN in DIVINE LIGHT
& LIVE in DIVINE LIGHT.

Either God is within you 24/7 or not.

This is my favorite quote from Einstein.
I have NO IDEA what his beliefs were,
but from a practical pov he understood
that Science has its LIMITS
whereas Spirit is INFINITE 🙏🏻

I'm on the 'EVERYTHING IS A MIRACLE'
side of the equation 😹🕊🌸

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
29 March, 09:23
GOD IS AT HOME....
The Garden, The Promised Land, The Kingdom OF Heaven, The Body of Christ, the NEW JERUSALEM is ALREADY Within Us. It is We who have become Lost in the Individual & Collective WILDERNESS of Fear-Based, E-Motional & Mental Fragmentation & could no longer Remember our Original, Quantumly Entangled Connection to the Quantum Heart of God WITHIN
Moses Freed the Hebrews from Slavery in Egypt, but they had to Wander 40 Years in the WILDERNESS for 40 yeas before they could even Begin to Discover their Original Connection to the Garden WITHIN
Jesus Fasted for 40 Days in the WILDERNESS and in so confronted the Fear-Based, Fight-Flight-Freeze Reptilian Brain that Tempted him to use what he Intuitively KNEW as a result of his Heart-Centered connection to the Father Source Within--to Use that Connection to Amass Power in the Material World; but Jesus forwent that Temptation because he Knew that all of the Powers of the World were Ultimately Sourced from Within

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
😻❤️❤️❤️ I LOVE that Eckhart quote, Craig.

"God is at home
it is we who have gone out for a walk."

Brings tears to my eyes
because it's SO TRUE 😹🕊
09:27 PM - Mar 29, 2024
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 March, 12:18
Meister Eckhard was a 12th Century Christian Mystic and PASTOR, who was widely Popular because, having EXPERIENCED the REALITY of the LIVING CHRIST in his Own Heart, became a Spiritual Midwife, through which others could Learn to find that same Christ Consciousness WITHIN their OWN Hearts and thus become Spiritual Catalysts through which still others could others could do the same.

He also said: "The Eye through which I See God is the same Eye through which God SEES me. My Eye and God's Eye are the same Eye: One Seeing, One Knowing, One Love."

AND: