Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
29 March, 03:45
Holy smokes huge P Diddy's house in Los Angeles is being raided by the FEDs in a sex trafficking investigation. He supposedly traveled to New York on his private jet and they are currently searching for him.

https://rumble.com/v4li7tw...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
29 March, 04:06
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Christopher C. Miller
Obama just helped Diddy escape the country.

ChristopherCMiller
19:45

Christopher C. Miller
Diddy fled to Cape Verde and then he's going to Israel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
I don't know the specifics or validity of this allegation re: Obama helping him flee, but correct me if I'm wrong... Wouldn't ANYONE doing that be "aiding and abetting a fugitive"??? 🤔
06:29 PM - Mar 29, 2024
In response connie wright to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LO_Patriot in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
29 March, 06:50
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
They are all criminals...this would be the lest of their crimes...I think they are both dead anyway....Joe was excited in 2019...Christopher Miller stated this on telegram...Obama & Joe were campaigning in New York yesterday...maybe GCI - part of the movie