SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
14 March, 04:16
😎 ANOTHER QUIZ...

John said he related to the movie "The Game." ("That movie is my life," he told Richard Blow, editor/writer at "George" mag., as told in the memoir "America's Son.")

But he also said he related to which other one?

Edward Scissorhands

Dead Poets Society

The Godfather

Field of Dreams

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
(PART 2 of 2)

"... Turned out, he was … that was … that was … that was John Kennedy Jr. … Amazingly sweet guy. And he loved the movie so much, he was like, that was like watching, his life’s story. … I think about six months later, I was working on a film in Chicago with Christina. [laughter] Small world, small world. … But you, I mean, you [the writer, Tom Schulman] changed his life as well. I mean, the guy was choked up talking about how you captured his life, Tom. … Sweet guy, totally unassuming. I didn’t know it was him until afterwards. Somebody walked up to me and said, ‘You know who you were talking to?’ I said, ‘No.’ … Yeah, John Jr., John-John.”

###
01:30 AM - Mar 29, 2024
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
29 March, 10:05
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
WHAT IF...

CAROLYN HAD A TWIN AND CAROLYN'S TWIN MARRIED JOHN JRs TWIN?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396