Resistance Chicks @ResistanceChicks
1.) PG here, A word from the Lord today. I'm led by the Holy Spirit into the inspired Word of God, revealed by the Father. The whole truth is needed for a sound mind. Jesus is the truth. We receive the Spirit of Truth. The truth destroys all lies. America needs the Truth to end corruption. Deceit, lies, and manipulation make men mad, yelling, insane, screaming, fighting, violent, tyrannical, and dictators making men their slaves. Compulsory education is an IDOL, a false god. Ohio made itself above the people and above God Almighty, as mentioned in 1851 in Ohio's Constitution, by declaring itself god. Owning the people, the land, and everything in Ohio. Of course, it is all lies, like the money they use is IOU's. The governments in Ohio own nothing, and the government has nothing. But a bunch of lies, deceitfulness. Only gold and silver coins are real money.
There is silent violence. As a child, I turned my back on my love for God and for Jesus.
06:47 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by ResistanceChicks in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Resistance Chicks, click on at the bottom under it