Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 March, 05:43
New shit kickers just in time for Easter. TOTALLY gonna match my dress. I got a thing for shit kickers. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 March, 05:55
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
NOW YOU NEED A HORSE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 05:57
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
😂🔥My cousin has one, she wants me to visit soon. Last horse I really rode was Diablo, that one in Wyoming. FOR days. lol

I did NOT name the horse Diablo and told that sheep herder he was an ass for naming that sweet horse that.
05:58 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 March, 05:59
LOL

28 March, 06:02
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
😂Rudy, still remember his name, I was like if someone mean like you rode me and I was a horse I would show out also. Diablo was a very sweet horse and we did like at least ten hours a day herding for my short time there, a summer, several weeks. Wish I could have saved Diablo from that jerko.