Only people mentioned by jtwightman in this post can reply
Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
28 March, 10:45
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
Surely this is evil at the highest order. They need to be dispatched to God for his judgement. They truly are not human, but demons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
28 March, 05:36
SICK F$&KS❗️I didn’t even click on it❗️😠The picture says it all❗️😠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

anon one @Gamma50
28 March, 04:59
Back to the old crap. Guess it's all ok again now that the Palestians are opening up the hatred gates to go back and pull it all out, every old Jew hating meme. Is this how you get your jollies?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 April, 09:57
In response anon one to her Publication
With AI now available to everyone, it is possible to make anyone, do anything, anywhere...

No I am not Jewish... in fact, I do not belong to ANY man run religion.

Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
28 March, 04:40
I won’t even open this

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts