Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 March, 11:23
I did not know this, did you???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
28 March, 12:07
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
But if it's hung on those walls and it still looks at a place it would be bad feng shui

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 12:15
In response James Dean to his Publication
I am learning, so this is new to me!

28 March, 12:23
Yep, I remember when I first started learning about it it all made sense. There is a lot of reasoning for why there are certain ways of doing things to which they call Feng shui. As a builder and remodeler I always tried to build my houses keeping these things in mind so that the house feels natural and flows freely. 😎👍

28 March, 12:28
Well done!!! I am still learning about Feng Shui, but it sounds like you figured this out a long time ago!!! TY for sharing!!!💫💛

Back in the early 90s I work for a couple that were CEOs of Apple doing a big remodel on their home his wife was Asian and they introduced me to feng shui to which they had designed their house. It turned out beautifully and they were extremely happy with it. The only downfall to this house was that it was at the end of a street where another Street T'd into it. They consider that money flows in the house and out the back door. However, a few years later they sold the house almost tripling it in price and bought I big beautiful new house close by up in the hills.
One time I was walking through a model home looking at its design and they had a sound system throughout the whole house, the music they were playing was very soothing so I asked the salesperson what CD it was and she showed me, it was called feng shui. I ended up buying a copy of it myself.
My life gets so chaotic sometimes we need to just step away and relax to the point where all the stress and tension just goes away
12:55 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
28 March, 01:13
Found this one, TY!!!

28 March, 01:12
Interesting! I will have a listen!!! TY!!!💛

28 March, 08:17
You're welcome, I used to fall asleep to it and it put me into a deep sleep. Not too many bedtime CDs would work like this but this one was really nice.