Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 March, 08:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
27 March, 08:03
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
See that handshake? They're in the same club. Diana would be ashamed of William and Harry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Prolly ain't even her younguns, clones who the fk knows, THEN said that one was the kid or possibly I mean they can clone them, all kinds of freaky shit but that last lizzerd Rothschild that died. Lizzerds.
08:04 PM - Mar 27, 2024
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
27 March, 08:07
I agree. Could be clones for sure. I used tohave hope for William and Kate. They put on a good front.

27 March, 08:22
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
before the flood and after satanic bloodlines, the ones Jesus called sons of the devil. Demons procreating with human women, "before and after the flood" then triple secret org societies, etc.

27 March, 08:05 (E)
Like butthole lizzerd eyeballs soros and its so called son. LIZZERDS>