Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 March, 06:51
Shoulda got some head gear cause this chili might make a tongue beat some brains out, smacking its so good. lololol Ol southern saying. God is good. I do love to cook. Made my neighbor some bread and ran it over today, right on the corner, so made it while working, was back in five. WHICH brings me to please pray for Sue Ann her back to heal, she went thru a big sx, made me happy to see her and see her get excited about her home smelling like fresh baked bread. She requested it and never asks for a thing. WHICH I gladly make for her....sweet lady. Please pray for her an amazing healing in Jesus name. Love cooking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 March, 06:57
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Memories are funny, just remembered my dad used to make chili for his squadron, name the place. I offered my neighbor some but she can't have lots of diff foods yet, and if ya want bread, sister you are getting bread. Wanted to get it to her while it was warm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
27 March, 07:15
you're a blessing to many girl!!! keep being you! you're an inspiration!

27 March, 07:19
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
It was fun. Helping folks is fun. She hooked me up with an egg lady.

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
Always amazes me how God works big and little miracles.
07:23 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by AnnaS in this post can reply
27 March, 07:25
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
Blows my mind.