Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
15 December, 10:51
Hmmm.....
Candida wreaks havoc on the body, and it's outer covering is made up of chitin.
Isn't CHITIN also the material that makes up exoskeletons on insects?
Is that why they want people eating insects? 🤨🤨

https://cilantronews.com/d...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
27 March, 06:11
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I throw a teaspoon in my filtered water everyday and a half cup in my washing machine. Never felt better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 March, 06:17
In response Kel Que to her Publication
I love DE 💖
Used to recommend it to friends and customers all the time.
Had a man in his 80s come back in a few months after I told him about it. He pulled off his cap & rubbed all the peach fuzz growing on the top of his head, and said, "Do you see all this new hair coming in? I haven't had hair up there in 30 years!"
Another guy in his 70s had major back problems and had already had surgery which didn't help. Two weeks after starting DE, he was running up and down the aisles. I asked him to tell another customer about it; he said, "Two words -- miracle powder".

Only people mentioned by SwampDrainer19 in this post can reply
27 March, 06:26
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Yes indeed! We can't reach everybody, but we can reach some. 😊

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
27 March, 06:27
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
INDEED!! That’s what we are here to do…zero doubts.