Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
Hmmm.....
Candida wreaks havoc on the body, and it's outer covering is made up of chitin.
Isn't CHITIN also the material that makes up exoskeletons on insects?
Is that why they want people eating insects? 🤨🤨

https://cilantronews.com/d...
10:51 AM - Dec 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 March, 06:44
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Insects are loaded with parasites

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 March, 06:58
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I remember seeing the video shared on here of the mantis held underwater & that extremely long worm coming out of it 🤢.
And then mosquitoes spread malaria, but ivermectin kills malaria 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
27 March, 06:11
I throw a teaspoon in my filtered water everyday and a half cup in my washing machine. Never felt better.

27 March, 06:17
In response Kel Que to her Publication
I love DE 💖
Used to recommend it to friends and customers all the time.
Had a man in his 80s come back in a few months after I told him about it. He pulled off his cap & rubbed all the peach fuzz growing on the top of his head, and said, "Do you see all this new hair coming in? I haven't had hair up there in 30 years!"
Another guy in his 70s had major back problems and had already had surgery which didn't help. Two weeks after starting DE, he was running up and down the aisles. I asked him to tell another customer about it; he said, "Two words -- miracle powder".

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
27 March, 05:30
🤔 Maybe, because then the lizards won't have to disguise themselves anymore. 😂👇
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Tiny Chameleons’ Tongues Pack Strongest Punch (High-Speed Footage) | National Geographic - YouTube

Imagine having a tongue that's more than twice as long as your body. Now imagine being able to shoot your tongue out all the way to grab an object on the oth...