Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 March, 11:58
🇺🇸 JUAN O SAVIN - THE TERROR ATTACK ON MOSCOW

11:00 ISIS was a thinly veiled W INTEL Op.
There’s also a luciferian component.
ISIS blew up a bunch of religious statuary in Syria
including the gate of baal..
Before it was blown up
a very intricate photographic copy was taken
so foam replicas could be made.
baal is the city where they were sacrificing children
@ the base of Mount Herman
where the 200 Aliens reportedly landed at the top of the hill.
In the occult.. an arch is a portal for demons..
that opens up the world to dark forces, spirit forces
from the other side that could cross through.
Hillary wanted to speak under one of those arches in NYC
just before the Presidential Election 2016.. it didn’t happen.
She wanted to open it up & invite dark forces in..
RUSSIA IS ABSOLUTELY EXTREMELY EXCRUCIATINGLY AWARE
OF THIS TIE OF ISIS → W INTEL AGENCIES, FORCES
& THE CIA 💥

w/Nino
https://rumble.com/v4ljgeo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
27 March, 01:18
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
ISIS Is 10:10/1:1

Universal-Personal and Planetary Vesica Pisces

The Astrological Precession of the Equinoxes

The Straight and Narrow Gate of Christ

The Inversion of the Inverted Matrix

Light to Dark-Dark to Light

The Truth is a Double-Edged Sword

Watch the Water

22-11 (1) 11-22

9-11 (1) 11-9

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 March, 01:37
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
😻 Craig, I don't understand.
Are you saying Isis/goddess is the LIGHT?
Reversed by the demons?

As I understand it, the deep state are using Isis
for [their] symbol as the mother of satan?

Kate Middleton was born under the
Eclipse of Isis.

The Statue of Liberty is Isis... 🤔

27 March, 02:35
JUAN Implied that this was a White Hat Operation that was used as a Double-Edged Sword that cuts BOTH Ways to Reveal the Underlying Truths that Q is helping us to INNERSTAND.

There is ONE Underlying Truth but the Left Hemisphere and Right Hemisphere of our Brains, if they are not Grounded in the Intuitive Intelligence of our Hearts, tend to Operate in a Limited DUALISTIC Either/Or, Black/White/Children of Darkness/Children of Light, Black Spy/White Spy Context.
When you Learn to Integrate the Left Brain/Right Brain and Learn to SEE with the HEART you begin learn DISCERNMENT, what the Ancients referred to as SOPHIA, Wisdom, the SACRED MARRIAGE HEAD AND HEART.
This is the Ultimate Purpose of the Q Posts; to Engage this Dualistic Process and Encourage us to "Figure it Out Together". And as we are doing this we Ultimately Exhaust our Dualistic Perceptions and Ultimately Surrender and Allow our Individual/Collective HEARTS to assist us in Creating the Great Awakening.
The Heart's Intuitive Intelligence: A path to personal, social and global coherence - YouTube

The Spiritual Heart -- is in a way a little like a smart phone, invisibly connecting us to a large network of information. It is through an unseen energy tha...

27 March, 02:50
Thank you 😻 Much clearer 🙏🏻🇺🇸🪖

27 March, 03:05
This is an EXTREMELY DEEP Topic. I believe I posted something earlier this week in response to one of your posts. It was a Two-Post Explanation of The Archetype of the Divine Masculine--the Father, the Brain (Heaven "Above") and the Divine Feminine--The Mother-Goddess and the Earth-Heart "Below"; The Stories and Mythologies of ALL Spiritual Traditions can be Wholistically Viewed as the Spiritual Software through which we Simultaneously Develop or Brain and Surrender it to our Heart. There are many other Examples, but the Story of OSIRIS, ISIS and their SON HORUS is an Exact PRECURSOR for the Story of Joseph, Mary and Jesus. RE-MEMBER, the Hebrews spent Lots of Time in EGYPT. Moses Freed the People from Enslavement in Egypt; Joseph and Mary Fled to Egypt to Escape the Wrath of Herod who Ordered the Slaying of ALL First Born Sons because his Advisors told him that the Magi had Located the First-Born Sun of God and he saw that as a Potential Threat to his Power

CONTINUED BELOW

27 March, 03:15
So, the Mythological Story of Osiris, Isis and their Son Horus was DEEPLY INGRAINED in the Collective Consciousness of the Hebrew People and their Prophets Predicted the PHYSICAL Birth of a Sun/Son that would be an HISTORICAL EMBODYMENT of the Mythological Potentials Holo-Fractally Encoded in ALL Previous Archetypal, Mythological Accounts that Instructed People how to bring "Heaven" to "Earth" through the Sacred Marriage of Head and Heart.

Jesus was the EARTHLY, PHYSICAL Representations of those Archetypal Potentials.

It's ALSO the Spiritual Foundation of Jesus Relationship with Mary "MAGA"-dalene.

THAT is WHY the Story of Jesus is the GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD!

The Deep State has "MAN"-"I"-Pulated this Story and Turned it Inside Out to Create an INVERTED, ANTI-CHRIST FEAR'CENTERED MATRIX to Prevent us from Knowing & Actualizing the TRUE, Creative & "TRANS"-FORM-ATIVE Power of the Christ WITHIN.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
27 March, 03:33
Fantastic explanation 👏 Thank you! 👍

I AM Also on TWITTER/X as QuantumChristian2023 CosmicChrist88.

I have 3X the Characters to Post and can post Side-by-Side Comparative/Illustrative Memes

I've also been Posting Personalized Memes with Commentary and Illustrate Images/Videos on FACEBOOK for the Past 6 Years. If you are on FACEBOOK send me a Friend Request and we could Communicate Directly, in REAL TIME, on FACEBOOK MESSENGER
03:43 PM - Mar 27, 2024
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
27 March, 03:50
Thank you! I'll follow you on X for sure. Not on FB anymore.

27 March, 04:30
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
If you enter QuantumChristian 2024 in a Search Engine it will bring up my account. I've only been on for a few months, after being Banned, Censored and Permently Deleted for Openly Questioning the Fake Plandemic, the Experimental Vax and the Stolen 2020 Election, so I had to start a new account. I currently have 2050 followers and growing eponentially. I share a lot of Challenging, thought-provoking memes that would have gotten zero likes or reposts in the past but some of my recent posts RESONATED with a Large Number of People. One of them has received 20 BOOKMARKS so far, so the Universal-Personal and Planetary Field of Human Consciousness is DEFINITELY more open to Receive, Bookmark and Repost Posts like mine that were previously Ignored