AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 March, 10:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
27 March, 12:29 (E)
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
? DISTRACTION STORY AGAIN ?

"Watch the Water" πŸ‘€ Last week Dan Scavino posted a video of the ocean as he was riding along the ocean shore. No words with it, but I immediately thought of these "Watch the Water" posts. This week we have this Bridge collapse in Baltimore Harbor...It is (or was) The Francis Scott Key Bridge "Find the KEY Stone" also the subject of multiple Q posts. Baltimore Harbor was the exact place that a nuclear device entered the U.S. in the movie "Sum Of All Fears" & was detonated. "Sum of All Fears" also mentioned in multiple Q posts. Earlier decodes inferred that In 2019 the Notre Dame Cathedral fire was set by White Hats to stop an event planned to kill hundreds the following weekend which was Easter Sunday. Stay with me ...Here we are, days before Easter, 5 years later...and Baltimore Harbor is closed to shipping. Could this have been an event done by White Hats, to stop something much worse from coming into the Harbor and being detonated?

@ JoeDirt3555 TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
27 March, 08:18 (E)
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
My gut exactly.
Amen.

I always see "Teal" in an event, a "Controlled Event", a "WHats Event",
giving a "Sign",
"WHats In Control".

Yesterday I saw Teal
In A Video off of Infowars program.
I missed the screenshot opportunity.
I watched the show twice more to capture and I didn't see it. I know it's there.
I'll find it. It was a big rectangular shape behind the ship way in the back along the shoreline. It was there only a couple of seconds.

The steal us barely twisted except over the ship where it landed. It was definitely a controlled demolition.
EVEN the ship looked like a
"Black Swan" with its lights out.

Listen to General Flynn on Infowars from yesterday.

https://www.infowars.com/p...

Amen And Amen America.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•πŸŽΆπŸ’•πŸŒΌ

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 March, 10:44
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
What is a TEAL? πŸ€”

Only people mentioned by Susie_Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Susie __Q, click on at the bottom under it