AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 March, 10:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
? DISTRACTION STORY AGAIN ?

"Watch the Water" 👀 Last week Dan Scavino posted a video of the ocean as he was riding along the ocean shore. No words with it, but I immediately thought of these "Watch the Water" posts. This week we have this Bridge collapse in Baltimore Harbor...It is (or was) The Francis Scott Key Bridge "Find the KEY Stone" also the subject of multiple Q posts. Baltimore Harbor was the exact place that a nuclear device entered the U.S. in the movie "Sum Of All Fears" & was detonated. "Sum of All Fears" also mentioned in multiple Q posts. Earlier decodes inferred that In 2019 the Notre Dame Cathedral fire was set by White Hats to stop an event planned to kill hundreds the following weekend which was Easter Sunday. Stay with me ...Here we are, days before Easter, 5 years later...and Baltimore Harbor is closed to shipping. Could this have been an event done by White Hats, to stop something much worse from coming into the Harbor and being detonated?

@ JoeDirt3555 TS
12:29 AM - Mar 27, 2024 (E)
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
27 March, 12:10
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Yes. You are correct.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
27 March, 09:45 (E)
Another thing...

The ship's waterline is exposed with a full load
of containers.

Not all containers are full capacity?
Some of those containers are light?
What's in those containers?

Lynn Tapper @lst5050
27 March, 12:15
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
ship said to be on its way out? empty containers?

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
27 March, 12:21

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
27 March, 09:34
Lord just now brought this video cross my path.

The Teal is there, far right.

My first time yesterday to see the Teal was from a different angle.
This works.

https://youtu.be/SDceU9x58...

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
27 March, 08:39 (E)
Perhaps the ship stopped
"Sum Of All Fears",
Large Child Trafficking Port...
One guy said early they must check everything on that ship... And he emphasized '"containers".
Suez Canal Evergreen ship blocked the throughway, the ship had Children in containers along with bad weapons.

The media, governor, everybody calls the bridge,
"The Key Bridge". The comms puzzle pieces are fitting.

They removed Francis Scott from their description
just like the fucktoids removed Francis Scott Key's statue in San Francisco during those shitty junky George riots.

That Harbor is where
Francis Scott Key stood and wrote his Song, Our National Anthem.

We're in Holy Season.
Trump loves to correlate with Hebrew calendar, solar calendar.

We had Purim.
Next 60 days...
Passover,
Resurrection Sunday, Pentecost.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
27 March, 08:18 (E)
My gut exactly.
Amen.

I always see "Teal" in an event, a "Controlled Event", a "WHats Event",
giving a "Sign",
"WHats In Control".

Yesterday I saw Teal
In A Video off of Infowars program.
I missed the screenshot opportunity.
I watched the show twice more to capture and I didn't see it. I know it's there.
I'll find it. It was a big rectangular shape behind the ship way in the back along the shoreline. It was there only a couple of seconds.

The steal us barely twisted except over the ship where it landed. It was definitely a controlled demolition.
EVEN the ship looked like a
"Black Swan" with its lights out.

Listen to General Flynn on Infowars from yesterday.

https://www.infowars.com/p...

Amen And Amen America.
💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕🌼

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 March, 10:44
What is a TEAL? 🤔

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
27 March, 08:02

It seems death was minimized. Which is not very cabal like.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 March, 08:02
👆🏻

Dottie French @DotOn777
27 March, 09:42
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
5:5

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
27 March, 01:44