Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
Here is the police dispatch from before and after the bridge collapse, as first reported by DCNewsLive

Mayday calls were received by first responders, they were aware the ship had lost steering, and stopped incoming traffic from getting onto the bridge.

Reportedly, no civilian vehicles were on the bridge at the time of collapse. There were 8 workers filling potholes on the bridge at the time of collapse, 2 survived, 6 are unaccounted for and presumed dead.

This means that if this was a terror attack meant to kill people, it was not very effective. What kind of terrorist warns first responders to save civilians?

If the terror attack was meant to cripple American infrastructure and shipping, I95 and I895 have been implemented as alternate land routes, the port will be able to operate after the way is cleared, and supply chains have already begun diverting transportation through other ports until the Baltimore port is viable again.

GM and Ford have both said this will h
10:18 AM - Mar 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
27 March, 02:20
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
How long does it take for a police officer to show up to a crime scene?

Do police officers in this city normally sit on each side of a bridge in case of emergency?

From the video, is there enough time for police to show up and stop traffic? Or were they waiting there to stop traffic?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 March, 02:21
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
All choreographed 🐸

Much Love Many Blessings 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

27 March, 10:20
Continued -

GM and Ford have both said this will have “minimal impact” on their operations and have already deployed contingencies.

I know you heard lots of doom-mongering today about how this is going to cripple the United States economy, but the that’s simply not true at all. This isolated incident will be an inconvenience, but the machine will keep churning. If we see a trend of accidents like this, then I might start to worry.

If you think this ship was hacked, and the bridge was taken out intentionally… then this attack was horribly executed and didn’t accomplish much.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
27 March, 01:52
i respectfully disagree. this bridge was the main pathway for all trucks on the east coast. they cannot use the underground bridge therefore they now need to go all around the city (?miles) to get to the other side.. this involves the east coast travelers also... the bridge destruction could also be a distraction from the PDiddy story...