Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
This video of timed detonations during the Key Bridge disaster is currently making the rounds on social media.

Explosions or the bridge lights...?? I'm not really sure on this one...
04:24 PM - Mar 26, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
27 March, 06:38 (E)
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
This another look here not there❗️😏Inside job just like 9/11 and the Pentagon ❗️They are trying real hard to keep you looking over there with the Tyson/Jake fight , The Bridge, even Trump cases to hide the real crimes it’s the Children Pedophile eating of humans now P Diddy, Focus on the CHILDREN ❗️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 March, 03:04
I watched this video on facebook and it was VERY clear HD video. No explosions occurred. The electrical went out on the ship and smoke was billowing out of its stack.. it most likely lost its steering and hit the bridge. WAS not a planned job.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
27 March, 06:37
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Ships have two steering one in the bridge and the other one is in the back end of the ship in case the main steering gives out or stops working, I know this because I was a Boatswain in the Navy.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
26 March, 10:08
i dont know myself.

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
26 March, 06:29
I believe it's a WH op to send comms timed to coincide with the Diddy news to expose the scale of the human trafficking problem, and remember the Evergiven container ship incident happened this week from 3.23-3.29 in 2021.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 March, 08:33
In response Time Dabbler to her Publication
Yes I think distraction but the name of the bridge is Francis Scott Key who wrote our national anthem

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
26 March, 06:28
Just my opinion but the time of the event at 1:28am suggests a desire to mitigate the fallout/injuries/harm...very little activity was taking place at that hour. From video I've seen it also appears the ship turned and veered straight for the truss that is the collision point. 128 matches the 12.8 release date of 'Leave the World Behind' Netflix movie that was full of end days comms...it also matches the date in 2022 when that Pittsburgh Fern Hollow Bridge collapsed and Fern Hollow happens to = 128 in gematria too. 104 yrs ago on this date of 3.26 in 1920 F. Scott Fitzgerald published his novel 'This Side of Paradise' which connects to an 88 ordinal gematria value....and 104 =10:04 the time on the clock in Back to the Future when they time travel....the phrase 'Great Scott' was uttered repeatedly by Doc Brown also.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
26 March, 05:43
This confuses me as well… as well as what actually caught fire. Most of the items on the bridge, aside from electrical wiring for street lights or beacons, would be metal.

chore Toke @choretoke
26 March, 05:16
Thank you for this👍🏼This reminds me of 9/11 FOR SURE😏

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
26 March, 05:14
Right on Carole…..

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
26 March, 04:33
C_A don't play when it comes to FF to save the DS ASS...This is for all the marbles!