Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 March, 06:13 (E)
What do you have to do to get your own last name back, can't afford divorce yet, but they said to get a license re up, EVEN though it has been like this for like eighty years, and I got the fookin license from them, gotta change my last name to the name I ain't having. SO how do I which it IS my last name, my birth name, get it back....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
25 March, 08:05 (E)
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I did this after divorce, it's called nunc pro tunc. Have to have lawyer/judge ok. Was way worth it!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
25 March, 08:07 (E)
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
May not have to have a divorce but google the nunc pro tunc, or if have a lawyer, ask him

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 March, 06:50
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
Ty, tomorrow I am calling the court local and asking them the steps, ridiculous to have to do this. All the things they have done and trying to steal my home, I am not carrying the name of a family that sorry.

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
I agree, your family name is your birth name. My daughters refuse to change names and one is married! Keep us posted on your journey
09:51 AM - Mar 26, 2024
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnnaS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anna Sunderman, click on at the bottom under it